11/10/2009

Update for my revamped blog..
This was written in myspace blog on March 22. 2009

March 22, 2009 - Sunday

Azmera First Fashion Show

Greetings Beautiful People,

I was recently blessed with the opportunity to be a designer in the Fashion Face of the Caribbean Competition in JA.... This was my first Fashion Show Ever!!!!! I am so proud and happy just wanted to share my joy...

check the article 4 the winners...

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20090316/ent/ent4.html

Unfortunately they spelled my name wrong...



I can only strive to be better








The finalist ...wow look at all of them... I was like wait.. all these girls and only
one winner (well 2 runner ups and one big prize winner)... poor little
hearts


It was a success.. such a experience..... brought so many opportunity's for Azmera'z Harvest Wear..

So Watch Out
Give thanks to the Most High for all of the Blessing that have been gifted to I....

One love
Azmera

No comments:

Post a Comment